Never stop exploring... Traveling to new places, meeting new people, visiting old friends,
stopping to notice the light and capturing a moment.
I surround myself with excellent creative people, and the creative collaboration on
every project makes this a grand adventure.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New graphic fitness images




I've got to say that the inspiration for this new series has been the the snowy season we've had in Minneapolis. There's so much contrast between the colors and the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

My photo
Shooting is my passion. The collective creative process is what gets me jazzed, starting out the day with nothing but a concept, a rough drawing and the process of surrounding yourself with gifted designers and art directors, stylists, models, and assistants makes the process a team event, with a series of stunning images at the end of the day.

Followers